Insightful Motorcycle Insurance Assistance
At Michigan Insurance Services Agency, Inc., we know that your motorcycle is much more than a simple machine. It’s part of your family. Your access to freedom and adventure on the open road. Your outlet to relieve stress. We also know that protecting your bike, and the lifestyle it provides, is important.
For more than 35 years, has been proud to serve motorcyclists throughout the Otsego County area. Over the years, we’ve helped clients protect their choppers, sport bikes, crotch rockets, cruisers, vintage bikes and more.
We Help You Compare All Available Coverage Options
Your options for insuring your motorcycle are all but limitless. Creating a customized coverage package is the best way to fully protect your motorcycle and your enjoyment of the road.
We help you explore standard and specialized coverage options, including:
- Repair or replacement: You’ve probably invested a lot of money and love into your bike – losing it in an accident or having it stolen can be heartbreaking. Insurance helps to relieve some of the emotional turmoil of losing your bike or seeing it damaged. Depending upon your policy and selected coverage, your provider may cover the full replacement or repair costs or a set portion of the expenses.
- Liability: If you are found at-fault for an accident, you may be held financially responsible for property damage or physical injuries suffered by another party. Liability insurance protects you against this financial responsibility, and may cover legal expenses if the other party takes legal action against you.
- Medical costs: (Optional coverage) Motorcycle accidents often result in painful and costly injuries. If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, your insurance provider covers the costs of medical care. Varying levels of medical coverage are available from many providers.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists: (Optional coverage) If you are involved in an accident caused by a driver who does not carry insurance or carries subpar insurance, you may be left paying for your losses out of pocket or pursuing the other driver for compensation. Uninsured and underinsured coverage addresses the costs of repairs, medical care and lost wages, even if the other driver is not covered.
- Customizations: (Optional coverage) One of the joys of owning a motorcycle is making it your own by adding custom equipment or upgrades. Unfortunately, a standard insurance policy may not cover the costs of repairing or replacing customizations or upgrades to your motorcycle. Adding coverage to your custom wheels, exhausts, chrome, or seat helps to avoid out-of-pocket repairs and replacements following an accident or theft.
- Accessories: (Optional coverage) Buying saddlebags, helmets, radios, jackets and other accessories for your motorcycle is an expensive process. Without the proper coverage, you may be left footing the bill for replacing accessories that are damaged in an accident or stolen.
- Roadside assistance: (Optional coverage) Finding yourself stranded on the side of the road is a frustrating experience. Roadside assistance coverage prevents the frustration and cost of mechanical breakdowns, wherever the road may take you.
While the variety of coverage options may seem daunting, our staff is here to guide you through the process of comparing policies and customizing them to your specific needs.
Compare Multiple Motorcycle Insurance Policies With Help From Our Agents
We know you love your motorcycle and want to protect it as best you can. We also know that you want to save money when doing so. We take the time to get to know you, your bike and your coverage goals before gathering policy quotes that fit your needs and your budget.
“Great rates. Great service.”— Michael P., customer since 2003
“Very friendly and helpful with every question I have asked them.”— Customer since 2014
“You did everything correctly! I am a very satisfied and happy customer!”— Gene, customer since 2017
“We love how you take care of changes with our insurance coverage, etc. when we go south or come back north. After approximately 10 years we are happy with your services you provide.”—Daniel C., customer since 2007
“You have always been there and will compare rates for us. You also are very prompt when it comes to adding new vehicles to our account. Also making sure we have the correct coverage we need for our home, cars, camper and boat.”— Michael L.
“When our tree fell on our house one year. You guys came out that same morning and called the tree trimmers to take care of it right away. Great company. ”
“Service! Whether it's a claim or the bill or we just need a question answered about our policy you're always there to help.”— Scott B.
“We enjoy that you treat us like a valued customer and always try to find the best option and price for our insurance needs! Love the personal service also!”— Mike, customer since 2016
“Very smooth process when making a claim.”— Adam R., customer since 2015