Hands-On Recreational Vehicle Insurance Services
Recreational vehicles provide access to adventure on Michigan roadways, forests, hills and trails. Whether you are looking for a weekend away or want to blow off steam, your RV, ATV or snowmobile is your gateway to enjoyment. Properly insuring the investment into your toys helps keep you in motion, even after an accident or theft.
At Michigan Insurance Services Agency, Inc., we leverage more than 35 years of experience to guide Gaylord area residents during the search for Recreational Vehicle insurance coverage. We have the knowledge, independence and insight needed to help you compare a wide range of coverage solutions.
Since 1975, we’ve helped clients protect their toys, including:
- Dirt bikes
- Motor homes
- 5th wheels
If you already own your recreational vehicle, we can help you protect it. If you’re thinking about purchasing one, we can help you understand the coverage you’ll need and how much it might cost.
Gain Insight Into Recreational Vehicle Insurance With Hands-on Guidance
Insurance policies for recreational vehicles are often specialized products. Understanding these products and comparing them to determine your best option can be a challenge. We take the stress out of protecting your toys by offering advice on all aspects of the process, including:
- Your coverage requirements: Every vehicle and piece of power equipment, and the way people use them, is different. These differences, and your desired coverage, can impact your policy options and premiums. To help you understand your coverage needs, we gather all required information in advance of gathering quotes. This includes the make and model of your vehicle, its value, your intended use and more.
- Available policy options: Insurance providers offer a wide range of products to cover your recreational vehicle and power equipment, each of them unique. Understanding these options, and the protection each provides, is important to making an effective purchase. We gather multiple quotes from different providers and walk you through each one to help you make informed policy decisions.
- Additional protection: The average recreational vehicle insurance policy covers damage or theft of the vehicle, but not the property inside of it, nor any accessories you may have added. We’ll help you create a comprehensive insurance package to protect all of your belongings.
- Cost-saving strategies: Saving money on insurance is a good thing. We help you explore all available cost-saving strategies, including multi-policy and homeowner discounts, as well as seasonal coverage.
- Claims: Hopefully, you’ll never be in an accident or have your property stolen. In the unfortunate event of a loss, we are here to help you understand whether you are covered, if it is worth filing a claim, and how best to do so.
At your side every step of the way, and well into the future, we hope to help you gain peace of mind in knowing that your recreational vehicles and your hobbies are protected.
Request a Free Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Today
Purchasing the right coverage for your toys can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. We focus on providing the personalized and detailed advice you need to understand your coverage needs and available insurance plans.
“Great rates. Great service.”— Michael P., customer since 2003
“Very friendly and helpful with every question I have asked them.”— Customer since 2014
“You did everything correctly! I am a very satisfied and happy customer!”— Gene, customer since 2017
“We love how you take care of changes with our insurance coverage, etc. when we go south or come back north. After approximately 10 years we are happy with your services you provide.”—Daniel C., customer since 2007
“You have always been there and will compare rates for us. You also are very prompt when it comes to adding new vehicles to our account. Also making sure we have the correct coverage we need for our home, cars, camper and boat.”— Michael L.
“When our tree fell on our house one year. You guys came out that same morning and called the tree trimmers to take care of it right away. Great company. ”
“Service! Whether it's a claim or the bill or we just need a question answered about our policy you're always there to help.”— Scott B.
“We enjoy that you treat us like a valued customer and always try to find the best option and price for our insurance needs! Love the personal service also!”— Mike, customer since 2016
“Very smooth process when making a claim.”— Adam R., customer since 2015