Independent Advice on Homeowners Insurance
At Michigan Insurance Services Agency, Inc., we leverage more than 35 years of industry experience to offer detailed advice on your options for protecting your home, your financial well-being and your belongings. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with some of the nation’s largest and best insurance companies, allowing us to help you compare multiple quotes for Gaylord, MI, home insurance with ease.
Our Insurance Team Works for You
As an independent insurance agency, we work with multiple providers, rather than a single insurance company. This allows us to work on your behalf to gather multiple policy quotes and offer advice on the best options for your coverage needs.
We help you find the insurance package that meets your budget goals, while providing the maximum coverage for:
- Your home’s physical structure
- Property within your home, including jewelry, guns, money, collectibles, etc.
- In-home business exposures
- Outbuildings and unattached structures on your property
- Protection against liability for accidents on your property
Our services don’t end at the simple gathering of quotes: we work to provide the advice you need to understand each offered policy and make the most informed insurance decisions possible.
When Should You Compare Home Insurance Quotes?
It is important to carry home insurance that is up-to-date with your changing coverage needs. We help Gaylord area residents compare homeowners insurance policies in key situations, including:
- At time of purchase: Many mortgage lenders require purchasers to have home insurance in place prior to closing. We make it as easy as possible to compare policies, letting you focus on the mortgage process and prepping for your move.
- Moving: Whether you are purchasing a new home or moving into a rental, it is important to update your policy to cover your new dwelling. We help you explore your new coverage needs and select the best plan.
- Changes in assets: Home insurance also covers the assets within your home, making it important to update your policy whenever you buy or sell a valuable item. We help you compare new coverage options after a major purchase, an inheritance, sale of a valuable item or even after adult children move out.
- Improvements or additions: Renovations or additions to your home or property likely increase its value, and change your coverage needs. Our team is happy to help you adjust your existing policy or compare new ones following property improvements.
Whether you are a new owner looking to protect your home, or are interested in changing an existing policy on your property, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you compare rates for coverage that meets your unique needs.
Compare Home Insurance Quotes Today
At Michigan Insurance Services Agency, we believe that choosing a home insurance policy doesn’t have to be difficult. We provide the detailed guidance and advice you need to compare your options and make an informed home insurance purchase. Request a quote online or call 989.448.3334 to begin comparing quotes today.
“Great rates. Great service.”— Michael P., customer since 2003
“Very friendly and helpful with every question I have asked them.”— Customer since 2014
“You did everything correctly! I am a very satisfied and happy customer!”— Gene, customer since 2017
“We love how you take care of changes with our insurance coverage, etc. when we go south or come back north. After approximately 10 years we are happy with your services you provide.”—Daniel C., customer since 2007
“You have always been there and will compare rates for us. You also are very prompt when it comes to adding new vehicles to our account. Also making sure we have the correct coverage we need for our home, cars, camper and boat.”— Michael L.
“When our tree fell on our house one year. You guys came out that same morning and called the tree trimmers to take care of it right away. Great company. ”
“Service! Whether it's a claim or the bill or we just need a question answered about our policy you're always there to help.”— Scott B.
“We enjoy that you treat us like a valued customer and always try to find the best option and price for our insurance needs! Love the personal service also!”— Mike, customer since 2016
“Very smooth process when making a claim.”— Adam R., customer since 2015